Our goal is to lead on sustainability and raise standards in the living sector. Our governance and processes ensure that working responsibly and sustainably isn’t optional, that we always operate with integrity and transparency.
Transparency and disclosure
We’re committed to transparency when it comes to our sustainability targets, reporting progress and disclosing performance.
- We disclose asset level data to GRESB and CDP and report in line with EPRA sBPR
- We manage climate related risks in line with the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures
- We report in our annual report and accounts on employee engagement
- We are focused on improving the gender split and minority representation in leadership
Operating with integrity
We are focused on doing the right thing, always operating with integrity
- We have clear and robust corporate governance ensuring oversight and accountability at all levels
- All employees must follow our Code of Ethics
- We have strong policies in place covering anti-bribery and anti-corruption